Sunday, December 27, 2009

Santa does exist!

Alexis and Leland had a fun surprise in their stockings this year. The elves had snapped pictures of Santa while at our house. The kids thought this was the greatest and never suspected anything!
Santa tucking in Alexis.


Checking on Leland.



Here he is eating Christmas cookies the kids made, and it looks like our "Elf on the Shelf" Jenny Boy got to join him.




Jenny Boy must have done a good job watching over the kids this year. The elves caught Santa shaking his hand.

He really does come down the chimney!!

This looks like a shot for "Unsolved Mysteries", kind of like a Sasquatch siting.






4 comments:

Charla and Jarom said...

Cute idea, I bet the kids will love those pictures forever. I LOVED that picture of Leland with Alexis' coat on and he totally reminded me of that kid from the movie without you even saying so :) So funny!

Yuukanna said...

Amazing!

Carrie said...

Great idea! I am sure they will be proving their points to their friends with those pictures for years to come!

Annie said...

Wow Santa is really light on his toes. I'm glad he didn't fall off the roof. I loved the pictures Santa left!