For those of you who may have heard, Yes Myth Busters was here in Ione. They were filming for an upcoming episode. I was able to be on set and on sight for two days for the filming. they did some pretty cool explosions. I was able to meet and talk with the two hosts Jamie and Adam who are both very easy going and nice to talk to. And thanks to our great Fire chief Darci and Alexis and Leland were able to come out and meet the guys as well. Just as proof Here are the only two pictures I am able to show everyone.
Me with Jamie and Adam from Myth Busters
The Family with the guys from the show Myth Busters.
4 comments:
Awesome! You'll have to let everyone know when the show airs if you get advance notice.
That's so neat! They're putting Ione on the map :)
Bryce is jealous!
my husband loves that show and is very jealous you got to meet them:)
Post a Comment