Sunday, September 21, 2008

My Children


These are my darling children. I hate to brag but isn't that what blogs are all about! Leland is 4 months old now and growing so fast. He actually weighs in at 22 lbs. He is in the 120th percentile for height and weight. He is full of smiles and loves to play with all his toys. Alexis is almost 5 going on 13. We get such a kick out of her. She cracks us up. She also loves her little brother so much and has already asked for more brothers and sisters. (No pressure) I don't think I have seen so much love between two siblings as I have them, although I know there is still plenty of time for Leland to grow and start the brotherly torture.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey lady!!! I haven't seen or talked to you since I was working at Deseret Book. You look awesome. Your kids are beautiful. I just had a baby too. He is a little over 4 months as well. My daughter is 3 1/2 now. My how time flies.
If you want to check us out I'll need your email address so I can invite you.
Email me. tierralowry at yahoo.com

Cameron, Nicky, and Kids said...

Wow your daughter is so much her mom. She is such a cutie. Looks like things are coming along well with your blog.

Anonymous said...

Hey there harmon family!!! i am in favor of your blog. your pix are so stinking cute!!! you should send me some pix of your little family! leland is so huge! and alexis is turning into a gorgous little girl. i cant wait to see you all!! lots of love!